BVV 0.9CF ECO Vacuum Oven - 4 Wall Heating, LED display w/ 4 Shelves Standard
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
For the easy and efficient degassing and purging light hydrocarbon solvents, look no further than our purpose-built ECO vacuum oven with LED display. Using cold-boiling, this oven applies gentle heat under reduced pressure to expedite solvent degassing while preserving color, aroma, and overall quality.
The ECO vacuum oven has five (5) spacious shelves with optimal heat distribution and perfect uniformity across each shelf surface. It’s low consumption, high-throughput, and reliable, so you’ll spend less money and time getting the job done. This oven comes with a touchscreen and LEDs for easy operation, and two-year parts and labor warranty.
Our ovens offer:
- The guaranteed industry standards ability to lose less than 1” Hg over a 24 hour period.
- Reliable deep vacuum that reaches below 0.1 torr. with stainless steel compression-fit tubing and stainless steel instrumentation valves.
- Uniform heat which is key to an effective oven. Our ovens offer 7% temperature uniformity across all shelves with offering ±1⁰ stability in temperature.
- Comes standard with the maximum number of shelves and a well-lit LED interior.
- Items Included: 5' 37⁰ female flared HVAC hose; USA power cord; and oven operation manual. You’ll get the complete package only with Best Value Vac.
Key Oven Features:
- 1/4" JIC Vacuum Port with included 5' HVAC Hose
- Easy Vac-Release Dial allows release of vacuum without disconnecting pump or purge
- Stainless steel interior for a sanitary, easy-to-clean look
- Overload circuit breaker for electrical protection
- Comes standard with 4 (0.9CF Eco models) or 5 shelves (1.9CF Eco models)
|Electrical||120 VAC / 60Hz / 700W / USA Plug|
Four Wall Heating Material: Polished Stainless Steel
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11-1/2" x 11-3/4" x 10-3/4"
Four Wall Heating
LED PID Controller
Temperature Range: Room Temperature - 212⁰F
Temperature Stability: ± 1.8⁰F or ± 1⁰C
Automatic Over Shoot Shut Down
Over Temp Alarm
|Vacuum Gauge||Ranging from -1inHG to -30inHG|
|Maximum Vacuum Level||-29.9” Hg / -75.4 cm Hg / -1 M Pa /|
Up to 8 sliding shelves at one time
Reinforced steel with sides to secure product
Shelf Capacity (area): 129 in2
Total Shelf Capacity: 1035 in2 or 7.2 ft2
Dimensions (L x W): 11-3/8" x 11-3/16"
½” Tempered Glass windowIntegrated LED's
Window Dimensions (L x H): 11-3/4" x 11"
Replaceable Gasket material: Silicone
|Weight & Dimensions||
Outside Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5”w x 22”d x 21”h
*CE Listing Recognized*
ISO 9001: 2008*
ISO 13485: 2003*
Manufactured in Acc. w/ Q/TIWY7-2004*
Note: This oven does NOT contain a vacuum pump. External pump is required to achieve vacuum pressure.
Select freight options that apply. Expedited freight can only be calculated by calling LeDAB customer service +1 888-493-2922. (30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews