PSI Certified 10 Lb. Active Closed Loop Extraction System
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS.
Pictures May Vary.
The 10lb Active by BVV™ comes fully assembled, tested, and certified in AZ/CA/CO/FL/HI/MA/MD/ME/MI/NV/PA/OH/OR/WA. The 10lb Active hydrocarbon extraction system for use with butane and propane. The 10lb Active unit provides efficient extraction on a small footprint. Bi-directional flow helps maximize yield by preventing channeling.
The 10lb system is capable of full dewaxing by utilizing both the evaporative cooling and an injection coil to keep material and solvent cold during the extraction process. Using the manifold on the collection base, all sections of the extractor can be recovered. The 10lb Active is equipped with a sucker pot, allowing easy removal of extract from the unit. This unit comes standard with an MVP-6 cfm diaphragm recovery. The 10lb Active Closed Loop Extractor requires a Field Verification from PSI in order to be used in a certified lab. This is an additional cost after purchase. Verification can be set up with PSI. Contact information will be provided with purchase.
The 10lb Active has been reviewed using the following codes:
- International Fire Code 2015 Edition
- NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code 2014 Edition
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII 2013 Edition
- 4”x24” or 6”x48” Material Column
- 6”x36” Jacketed Sucker Pot
- 6”x44” ASME Jacketed Collection Base
- Third Party Engineer Peer Review
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 100# LPG Rated DOT Storage Tank
- Fully Encapsulated Ball Valves
- High-Pressure Clamps
- High-Pressure Sight Glass
- Buna-N Gaskets
- PTFE Lined High-Pressure Hoses
- UL Listed Pressure Relief Valves
Additional Equipment Included:
- MVP 6cfm Diaphragm Recovery Pump
- Polyscience 45L Refrigerated Circulator
- UL Listed Pro Series 21.1 Cfm Vacuum Pump
Add On Items:
- Portable Butane (C4H10) Detector
- BVV Refrigerant Recovery Scale 150KG
- BVV Ignition Resistant Centrifugal Fan w/ Ducting
- 200 PSI @ -40F to 110F
Max Allowed Working Pressure:
- 350 PSI @ 110F
- For use Butane and Propane
- 10LB Active PSI Certified Closed Loop Extraction System
- MVP-6CFM Explosion Proof Recovery Pump
- Poly-science 45 Liter Advanced Digital Refrigerated Circulator (-25°C/135°C)
- UL Listed Pro Series 21.2CFM Corrosion Resistant Two Stage Vacuum Pump
Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material. THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES A Limited WARRANTY FROM BVV™ (EXCLUDES CONSUMABLE ITEMS).