6" Rack-mounted Color Remediation Column
The 6" Rack-mounted CRC is a rack-mounted column used as a filtration cartridge for hydrocarbon and ethanol extraction systems. Filter medias are packed in the column above a double filtration stack, which aids in the removal of colors from extracted oils. The CRC features a bypass line, allowing the operator to bypass the column in case of a clogging
The CRC is a 6" x 12" spool with 2 layers of filtration and rack mounting brackets.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x 6 x 12 Spool
- 2 x Rack-mounting brackets
- 1 x Dutch Weave Sintered Filter Disk 1 Micron
- 1 x 50 micron Buna-n screen gasket
- 1 x 180mm Fast Ashless Filter Paper
- 1 x Bottom Weld Filter Plate
- 1 x Filter Plate
- 1/2" Male JIC Fitting
- 1 x 1/2" FJIC SS HOSE 48"
- 4 x Bolt and slot pieces
NOTE: IF ADDING IN-LINE CRC TO CLOSED LOOP, YOU MUST BUY A LONGER OVER-FLOW LINE.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews