Best Value Vacs VE115 Single Stage 3CFM Vacuum Pump
The Best Value Vacs VE Series rotary vane vacuum pumps are known for their high degree of efficiency and deep ultimate vacuum, utilizing a reservoir of oil to maintain a high vacuum seal within the ultra precision-machined pump internals. Designed for long-term use and low maintenance, our VE series pump offers the best value in an economy vacuum pump available on the market today.
- Internal check-valve included in every unit, prevents accidental pump oil backflow.
- Oil mist filter cap designed to capture exhaust, upgradable to our carbon exhaust filter.
- Large oil reservoir provides longer life, fewer oil changes required.
- Lightweight, with noise-dampening rubber feet.
- Rugged, reliable, economical, and efficient pump designed for day in, day out use.
|Frequency||60 Hz||50 Hz|
|Plug||NEMA 5-15 US Standard||Type C European-style Plug|
|Motor Power||1/4 HP|
|Configuration||1 Stage Pump|
|Ultimate Vacuum||5 Pa|
|Oil Capacity||280 ml|
|Exhaust Fitting Size||M24|
|Ships With||Pump Oil, User Manual, Power Cable|
|VE Series Pump Components
(VE225 model with carbon exhaust shown)
|Pump speed chart for the VE115 compared against popular domestic models: CPS VP4D, Mastercool MC3, Mastercool MC3-2.|
- VE Series Pump Manual
- Maximum Attainable Vacuum at Altitude Reference Chart
- Vacuum Units Conversion Chart
How do Rotary Vane pumps work?
Rotary vane pumps work by having a rotor with two adjusting vanes continuously rotating and exhausting air or any other molecules in the occupied space. The four stages which a rotary vane pump undergo are shown below:
For more info on rotary vane pumps please view our blog post: Rotary Vane Pumps and Gas Ballast Explained.
Single Stage vs Two Stage Vacuum Pump:
BVV VE Series pumps are a Rotary Vane Pump style that come in either Two Stage or Single Stage. Two stage pumps have two rotors and two sets of vanes that work together to full pull a medium vacuum (1st stage) and then pull a better vacuum (2nd stage). Two stage pumps are used to pull a deeper vacuum when compared to single stage pumps. Our Best Value Vacs VE115 comes as a single stage vacuum pump that outperforms other industry vacuum pumps.
PUMP WARRANTY INFORMATION
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
*This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in well-ventilated areas!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow super fast shipping !!!!!
Exactly what I wanted