CDO-5 Benchtop Dry/Decarb Oven
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY
Model CDO-5 – A powerful benchtop forced air laboratory oven
Cascade’s CDO-5 is a laboratory drying oven purpose-built for decarboxylation. This cost-effective laboratory drying oven uses heated air to remove unwanted compounds from products that are not temperature sensitive. Our ovens feature horizontal airflow that enables more consistent distribution of air. They are designed to have uniform temperatures and airflow across the shelf space from right to left.
The CDO-5 includes a built-in moisture sensor and fine micron mesh bags for drying or decarboxylating powders or ground material.
- R&D, laboratory scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
Model CDO-5 Features
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab-grade construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes 2 stainless steel shelves, height adjustable with mounting clips
- Includes 2 temp rated mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- Triple wall construction the CDO-5 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool
- Quality made in Oregon USA
- 120V / 1ph / 14FLA NEMA 5-15P Plug Supplied (220V 1 PH Version available)
The Cascade Difference
Basic forced-air lab ovens are mass-produced and sold by many large scale laboratory equipment distributors. But there are key differences between Cascade and other less costly, often imported lab ovens:
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade Sciences CDO-5 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the overtemp setting is tripped. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight or unattended drying processing.
NRTL Certification. No Extra cost.
The CDO-5 Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- +UPD No. 1:2015-07 + UPD No. 2:2016-04
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-010:2015
- UL 61010-1:2012-05
- UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010
- EN 61010-2-010:2014
Rigorous Quality Assurance in an ISO Certified, USA Manufacturing Facility
Cascade Sciences manufactures our ovens in Oregon, USA. We are proud of our ISO 9001 Certification/Accreditation. Each oven completes a series of quality assurance procedures before shipment:
- Electrical & mechanical safety is thoroughly tested in compliance with TUV requirements
- Functional testing verifies user settable items consistent with most lab protocols/usage models
- Temperature verification includes calibration & temp chamber uniformity following ASTM standards
- Units are cleaned and packed in ISTA tested, certified packaging materials