Lab Pack 2
0-270G Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor (Scalable)
15 Gallon Aluminium Vacuum & Degassing Chamber
16" Vacuum Chamber Heat Pad(Digital) (15GL)
Best Value Vacs VE160 7CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
**Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
The scalable closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
The scalable unit can be used with up to a 270g spool as is, and can be upgraded to a 1lb unit.
To upgrade to a 1lb unit, purchase the 1lb Upgrade kit
•6"x6" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 6" extractor lid
1.5"x12" Material column & top cap
6LB Mastercool Solvent Recovery Tank
48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
6" clamps and(2)1.5" clamps with gaskets
Extra of each type of gasket
IF YOU SELECT HIGH PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 6x12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 6x12 base with a 6” splatter and (2)6”x6” open spools. The 3" sight glass base with platter adds a spool with a 3" polycarbonate sight glass
. • Scale: Chooses the material column capacity for the unit
• Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #30 LP tank with either: a 3lb capacity 6"x6" SS reclaim tank, #30 Stainless Steel LP or a #25 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
• Hemispherical Lid: This upgrade replaces the standard flat collection base lid with our hemispherical model. Hemi lids add extra headspace and allow a better view of the center dip-tube and collection base. The hemispherical lid has (2)1/4” FNPT and (2)1/2” FNPT ports, (2)2” triclamp ports for sight glasses and a 1.5” triclamp port for the center.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” bracketed spools with their sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Ball Valve: Adds a 1.5" inline ball valve, clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with dewaxing columns
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must selected the high pressure option for that upgrade
• Quick Disconnects: Replaces JIC fittings with a quick release option by either SSP or Parker.
• 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 6" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 25" x 7" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 155 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior