Pro Series Vacuum Pump
The Pro Series will pull a vacuum down to 0.3 microns effortlessly. The pump is designed with long-term continuous operation in mind. K-25 fittings, stainless steel bellow, clamps, centering rings and oil mist exhaust filter which returns trapped oil back to the pump and allows for quieter operation. Adjustable gas ballast keeps moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump.
- CE Compliance: Yes
Add On Things:
Pump Warranty Information:
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result in the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).