PSI Certified Poseidon Passive Recovery Closed Loop Extraction System
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOOR
Pictures May Vary.
The Poseidon by Best Value Vac comes fully assembled, tested, and certified in California, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington. The Poseidon is a 2-5 lb. hydrocarbon extraction system for use with butane. This system is intended to be run passively.
The Poseidon uses a modular material column, allowing users to choose a 2 or 5lb capacity. The system also allows full dewaxing inline by utilizing a secondary chamber to chill solvent by using dry ice in the sleeved column. Once the solvent is chilled, unwanted fats and waxes are filtered from the extracted oils. The collection column is fully jacketed and is heated using a Poly science chiller.
The Poseidon has been reviewed using the following codes:
- International Fire Code 2015 Edition
- NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code 2014 Edition
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII 2013 Edition
- 4”x24” or 4”x48” Material Column
- 6”x36” Dewaxer with Filters
- 6”x44” Jacketed Collection Column
- Third Party Engineer Peer Review
- 304 Stainless Steel
- LPG Rated DOT Storage Tank
- Fully Encapsulated Ball Valves
- High Pressure Clamps
- High Pressure Sight Glass
- Buna-N and PTFE Envelope Gaskets
- PTFE Lined High Pressure Hoses
- UL Listed Pressure Relief Valves
Add On Items:
- Portable Butane (C4H10) Detector
- BVV Refrigerant Recovery Scale 150KG
- BVV Ignition Resistant Centrifugal Fan w/ Ducting
Additional Equipment Included:
- 6100 Series Poly-science Chiller
- Just Better 7CFM 2 Stage Deep Vacuum Pump
- 90 PSI @ -40F to 120F
Max Allowed Working Pressure:
- 350 PSI @ 120F
- Butane Only
NOTE: Please select extra Freight options which apply to your situation.