Sasquash M1 Rosin Press
The newly redesigned Sasquash M1 is a leader in hydraulic rosin presses. With plates large enough to accommodate a squish of 14 grams flower and 20 grams hash thanks to its 10-ton capacity, this Sasquash press is a capable unit that can handle anything and everything you throw at it. The new frame of the M1 also has an open front and back design which offers easy access for rosin collection, cleaning, and maintenance.
The Sasquash M1 comes standard with a manual hand pump and pressure gauge. The new Lean Tech function allows the M1 to be tilted for rosin to drip down on to a surface for easier collection.
- 10ton (10,000psi)
- 20,000lbs of downward force
- 110Vac at 5amps
- 4 x 125watts Heaters (500watts)
- 3.5" x 4.5" 6061 Aluminum blocks
- New Compact Frame
- Lean Tech Capabilities
- Perfect for 14gs of flower or 20g+ of Hash/Sift
- Open front and back
- Dimensions: 12"W x 9"L x 12.5"H.
- Weights 64lbs.
- UL Certified Parts Options
- FDA Approved Coatings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Safety Information: Carefully read all warnings and instructions, and inspect the unit for damage prior to use. Do not use if the unit appears damaged, bent, warped, cracked, or otherwise unsafe for operation.
- Warning! Shock Hazard. Do not open or modify electrical equipment. No user serviceable parts.
- Warning! Crush/Pring Hazard. Keep hands clear of the pressing plates.
- Warning! Plates May be hot!
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).