BVV Cylinder Recovery Pump
RECOVER MORE WITH LESS
BVV is proud to introduce our new and powerful line-up of Butane & Propane Recovery Pumps. Blending compact design with improved Gen III Pistons from RKMAC, this collection of pumps can help you recover 1lb. in just under one minute!. This pump Assembled in the USA and all the critical parts are domestically made. Finding parts won't be an issue with this pump.
The piston seals are rated to 450F and the average operating temperature of the pump is 175F leading to a long service life. Certified by ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 for Use in Hazardous locations Class I & II, Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 & 2 environments. The computer controlled brushless DC motor operates at 3000 RMP nearly twice as fast as any other pump in its class.
BVV Butane/Propane Recovery Pumps are:
- Built for up to 1,000+ hours of runtime before rebuild
- Equipped with oil-less reciprocating compressors for a clean product
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. with domestic and global parts
- Affordable and highly cost efficient
- Available in 2-Cylinder & 4-Cylinder
- Comes with a 2-year Manufacturer’s Warranty covering Hemp usage
- Rated universal voltage 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz 1Ph
- Built with high efficiency Brushless DC Motor used for variable speed control
- Equipped with Viton O-Ring Seals for Butane/Propane gas and oil compatibility
Shop all recovery pumps.
Shop all rebuild kits.
THE TRS21 GEN III UPGRADE KITS ARE USED TO REPAIR THESE PUMPS
1 KIT REQUIRED TO REPAIR THE 2 CYL MODEL
2 KITS REQUIRED TO REPAIR THE 4 CYL MODEL
*Butane recovery results were achieved on a collection base pressure greater than 30psi and using a recovery cylinder with a pressure <10psi. A dry ice coil was used in between the output port of the pump and the recovery cylinder to condense vapor.
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews