If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. Simply email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (888) 493-2922 (M-F 10-6 EST).
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout and the same applies to warranty cases.
• Items must be returned in original packaging.
• Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etc.
• Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
• It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
• Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
• All sales are final on items qualified as hazardous material, including butane and propane. We cannot accept returns due to hazardous material shipping regulations.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)
There is a 30-day exchange period from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a exchange request has been submitted.
- Items must be unused and in brand new condition. You may only exchange for an item of equal or lesser value.
- The customer is responsible for all exchange shipping charges, unless the exchange results in a defective or damaged item, in which case the customer is responsible for initial shipping charge.
- All exchanges/ returns will be tested once shipped back to our facility to verify any recorded defects. If the defective item is found fully functional, the customer will be responsible for exchange and replacement shipping charges.
- It is recommended that you take photos before sending out any exchanges even if they are brand new. This is for your protection so that you are not held liable for any damage that may occur when shipping an item back. When sending photos, please include the name of the representative with whom you spoke with and the order number.
If an item or packaging is damaged upon arrival, please take photos of damage and email us with in 24hrs for a claim will be filed and replacement to be shipped. When sending photos, please include the name of the representative with whom you spoke with and the order number.
Without photos, replacements/refunds will NOT be issued.
If no claim is filed with in 24hrs of delivery, NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
- All replacement, defective, and exchange shipments will be shipped under the carrier of our choice.
- Expedited shipping will be provided upon request at customer’s expense (customer will pay the difference between ground shipping and whichever expedited shipping option is requested).
- All sales are final on items qualified as hazardous material, including butane and propane. We cannot accept returns due to hazardous material shipping regulations.
- Damaged/Missing Parts replacement shipments will be shipped with the original shipping option that was paid for initially.
- Clearance/Refurbished Items: Clearance section items do not qualify for refunds, warranties, or replacements. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION IN ITEMS WHEN PURCHASING.
Before you sign Bill of Lading & while driver is present, Examine the cargo for the following:
- Any VISIBLE damage.
- Rectangular-shaped holes where a forklift blade may have penetrated.
- Indication that the freight sustained a tip-over or strong impact.
- Indication that the freight was dented, opened, or crushed.
If you DO see damage to the Freight:
- Write all visible damage on your Bill of Lading. Be as specific as possible.
If you DO NOT see damage to the Freight:
- Sign Bill of Lading where appropriate.
After you have signed for your delivery:
- If you noted damage on your Bill of Lading, take digital pictures of damaged boxes and products.
- Within 48 hours if you find concealed product damage call the freight delivery company immediately.
- Note the representative you spoke with and their contact info, date, and time of delivery.
- Failure to report damage to freight company and request inspection within 2 business days of delivery will waive your right to the replacement of all damaged products.
- Signing a Bill of Lading without inspecting the freight for damage means you acknowledge receipt of product in good condition.
- Your signature also means the freight company will use the Bill of Lading you signed to reject any damage claims that Best Value Vacs makes on your behalf.
Contact our Customer Service immediately for assistance:
Shipping Order Processing
All new orders that are processed at the end of our business day. Depending on the product that is ordered, the package may be shipped out within 24 hours of being ordered. Any product that involves being built and/or tested (extractors, ovens, rotary evaporators, presses, etc.) may require an additional 24 to 48 hours lead time. This totals a lead time of up to 72 hours for these products to ship. We will not ship out a product until it passes our safety testing.
Once the product is built, tested, and passes it's testing it will be shipped out with the type of shipping that was chosen by the customer. As long as the correct shipping option for the product was chosen.(Please Read Below)
- Note: Those who refuse to pay duties, taxes, and brokerage will result in the package being returned to our facility and the return shipping charges will be withheld from your refund.
- DHL and Canda Post DO NOT include duties and taxes for international customers. Customers receiving a UPS package will need to pay brokerage fees, duties, and taxes to accept the package.
If we are provided a PO box, we will ship your parcel via a tendered carrier, which may take 2-9 business days at least, unless priority postal services are selected and paid for.
To prevent shipping issues, any address that is provided with a box number may be shipped with the Postal Service regardless of the carrier that is chosen at checkout.
UPS and FedEx do not deliver to most boxes and/or PO Boxes, therefore we reserve the right to ship via another tendered carrier. If we must change the carrier and ship with another tendered carrier, additional funds will likely be required. PO boxes are 2x more expensive to ship to than a standard hard address. These decisions are at our discretion.
Signature Is REQUIRED For ALL Orders the Following:
- Orders over $250 (or local currency equivalent, including shipping and tax) or more, it is recommended to have signature confirmation of delivery. (At our discretion)
- All Butane, Whip it, or Puretane. (Adult Signature over 21yrs of age)
- Delivery to a business/company.
- Delivery to an apartment, suit, or unit.
- All expedited orders.
Any payment made through PayPal eChecks to LeDAB may take up to 3-6 business days to clear the bank. Until then LeDAB WILL NOT ship any items or provide any services to the customer (This is the guideline provided by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ3265). When using PayPal eChecks the customer acknowledges this time period for the check to clear. If you don't want to wait 3-6 business days to receive the eCheck, you can cancel it by clicking Cancel Payment under the transaction details. (Note: Expedited shipping DOES NOT affect this 3-6 day period for the check to clear and will not be refunded to the customer.)
Our shipping hours are Monday to Friday 9 AM to 2 PM Daily. Orders that are chosen for expedited shipment (Express, Next Day Air, Overnight, 2nd Day Air, etc.) will not ship until the following business day. This does not include products that are required to be built and tested before shipment. Any product that needs to be built and tested (extractors, ovens, presses, rotary evaporators etc.) will ship the next business day after their initial 24-72 hour lead time in the shipping option that was chosen.
Note: Next Day Shipping is next BUSINESS DAY and does not include weekends.
LeDAB will call and/or email the customer within 24 hours of purchase for credit card verification. This is for our customers' security and ours, done at our expense. The general guidelines for credit card verification are as follows:
- 1. New customer with an order totaling $500 or more
- 2. IP mismatch
- 3. Different billing and shipping information
- 4. Any large amount exceeding $1000
- 5. Any order shipping outside of the United States or Canada
We reserve the right to call any customer for order verification as we see fit.
If the customer does not verify their order within 96 hours after the initial contact from LeDAB, we will cancel the order and full refund the customer
- LeDAB is NOT responsible for the package being delayed by the carrier due to adverse weather conditions and will not refund the cost of shipping.
Item's that are shipped via motor freight will be shipped by LeDAB's carrier of choice.
If an order includes multiple items and the order includes an item that must ship via ground freight. Then all of the order will be shipped together via freight including the small pack items.
A valid Phone Number IS REQUIRED to ship, otherwise, the tendered freight company cannot contact you for a delivery setup window.
Butane/Propane/Liquid/Solvent Shipping Policy
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via UPS Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada. NO LOST AND DAMAGE CLAIM WILL BE ISSUED (CUSTOMER COULD CLAIM DIRECTLY WITH UPS)
All sales are final on items qualified as hazardous material, including butane and propane. We cannot accept returns due to hazardous material shipping regulations.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.
Please note LeDAB and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for lead times on the equipment being financed. Any delays borne by financing, settlement of monies, backorder items, 3rd party transport providers, US customs clearance, or factors outside the control of LeDAB and its affiliates are entirely at the risk, time and expense of the purchaser and its affiliates or consignees.