BVV's 2 Gallon Side-Mount Vacuum & Degassing Chamber
This is a complete BVV vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
- Aluminum Vessel
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
- Silicone vacuum pad
- 5' of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum.
|Internal Dimensions (ID)||6.5" Tall x 10" Diameter|
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)||InHG (0)-(-30)|
|Manifold Connections||1/4" SAE and 1/4" FNPT|
|Temperature Rating||150°F (65°C)|
|Additional Included Items||- 5' Orange Vacuum Rated HVAC Hose|
|- Platinum Cured Silicone Pad|
|- Black 50 Micron Air Filter|
- BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
- GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization. The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The vacuum gauge it came with was not working even after calibrating, I called ledab and had to send a video of the problem and got a new gauge right to my door two days later. I also got the heat pad that you can add and it didnt give proper temperature. Same as before, I sent a video of the problem, and two days later received a new heat pad I now have a fully operational chamber because they didnt stop helping until I did. Thank you guys great service !!