25LB High Purity USA Dimethyl Ether - 99.5% Guaranteed for Extraction
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
Eco-Friendly Liquefied Dimethyl Ether (LDE) extraction process for the extraction of botanical oils without compromising the authentic and genuine aromatic and therapeutic natural properties.
LDE extraction process is amphiphilic by design where dimethyl ether has a polar head and two non-polar tails making it soluble in both hydrophilic (water-loving, polar) and lipophilic (fat-loving, non-polar). Dimethyl ether is perfectly suited to penetrate the waxy non-polar surface layer of the trichome and extract 100% of the non-polar terpenes and other essential botanical oils from the water inside. The thermodynamic driving force is the release of energy in the form of entropy (randomness). Alternatively, n-butane is completely non-polar solvent and the trichome’s cellular water exhibits strong repulsion forces making it nearly impossible to achieve such superior results.
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Zero Residuals
- Full Spectrum Extraction
- True Plant Terpenes & Flavanoids Extracted and Preserved
- 5 Hour Start to Finish Process / @ 26°C/85°F (During Purge)
- Wide Range of uses: Fruits - Botanicals
- This tank comes with a specialized valve for use with DME. Do not use a standard LP tank with a standard valve.
- BVV™ always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
- BVV DME is biodegradable. When used properly, it is safe for the environment and harmless to humans, animals and plants.
- BVV DME is flammable and must be used with caution. It has a higher flash point than n-butane and evaporates completely at -24C. It has no heavy metals in it.
- Tank contains no dip tube.
- DME is NOT compatible with Viton or Buna-N gaskets,
- Recommended Gaskets: Silicone, Tef-Flex, Tef-Steel or PTFE gaskets should be used.
- Actual liquid weight is 25LB
- The solvent comes in a DOT transpiration approved tank.
- Free of any hydrogen Sulphide based Ethyl Mercaptan Odorants.
- This product is clean, colorless, and odorless.
NOTE: Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. This item ships via Ground Shipping Only. We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.
NO LOST AND DAMAGE CLAIM WILL BE ISSUED DUE TO HAZMAT (CUSTOMER COULD CLAIM DIRECT WITH UPS).