BVV™ 420ml Premium Tri-Blend Butane 99.999% Pure
BVV™ Tri-Blend Premium Butane consists of 3 types of hydrocarbons in its blend resulting in a 99.999% purity rating. The hydrocarbons in this blend are 54% N-butane, 22% Propane, and 24% ISO-Butane. This premium canned butane is UK made and sourced from the North Sea and achieves a Grade A for the global standards of consumer products and backed by worldwide governing bodies of the following Quality Control institutions; BSI ISO9001:2008, British Retail Consortium Certification Body, SGS System Certification, UKAS, ANAB, and IAF. It comes in a 420ML can with ZERO impurities!
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
- Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so..
Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are looking for butane look no further this product is great and easy to work with.
I have made numerous runs with this gas, using many different strains of both fresh frozen and, cured and dried buds. I have also done some side by side comparisons with Puretane and Colibri. This gas is superior in almost every way. The 420ml cans provide lots of solvent, and the plastic lining keeps it clean. The lack of oderants is also a huge plus. My only complaint is the low pressure compared to a gas like Special Blue. If you're looking for a quality solvent that is super clean, and makes superior BHO, look no further.
mixed feelings about this product. The gas is high quality, and has zero odor. Nice and clean. It's low pressure creates a slow pass and picks up more wax. The resulting shatter is not as clean as, but has a better taste.