BVV Rosin Filter Bags - SMALL
Small Rosin Filter Bags - 10 Pack
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Rosin filter bags are instrumental in the rosin extraction process and will yield and help remove unwanted contaminants from your end product. By using filter bags they allow you to pack material in tighter together which allows more pressure to be created on a smaller point. Filtration levels of the bags vary from our lowest 25-micron level to our largest 220-micron level and this allows the user to have a wider selection for their application. These mesh bags are also intended to be tossed out after use because the filtration media will be clogged after usage.
- Increased Yield
- Higher Possible Pressure
- Stitched seam to prevent blowouts
- Wide Range of Micron Levels
- Ultra fine stitched seam to prevent blowouts
- Exceptionally fine supplementary nylon mesh for mechanical fractioning
- Wide range of micron levels
- Medium filtration with increased yield
Sizes Available (Micron):
- Bag Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25"
- Material: Nylon
- Seam Type: Stitched
- Quantity Per Pack: 10