CPS Vacuum Pump
The VP4D Pro-Set® vacuum pump is a 4 CFM, 2 stage unit with a versatile dual voltage 1/2HP motor. The unit boasts the same high quality, high value features engineered into all of our Pro-Set® Premium Series vacuum pumps providing performance excellence and years of reliable service. (30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
- Dual voltage operation 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
- Exceptional ultimate vacuum rating as low as 10 microns
- Advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambient temperatures
- Proprietary oil mist free exhaust port cap for clean, safe job environment
- Gas ballast valve speeds achievement of deep vacuum
- Multiple port connections for 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ACME
- Easy maintenance with large oil sight glass and fill port with easily accessible oil drain port.
- Solid rubber base provides extreme shock resistance
- Sure grip handle ergonomically designed for superior comfort and portability
- 1/4" Flare adapter is not included
- Stage: 2
- Motor Size (HP) RPM @ 50/60Hz: 1/2 (HP)2880/3440
- Dimensions (Inches): 13.1 x 5.5 x 10
- Weight: 22.1 lb. / 10.0 kg
- Operating Temperature Range: 0C (32F) to 52C (125F)
- Power Source: 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
- Oil Capacity: 15.5 oz. / 450 ml
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Aluminum Chassis with hard rubber base and rubber lined steel handle
- Overload Protection: Motor Thermally Protected, Dual Voltage units have extra IEC fuse
- Control System: ON-OFF power switch
- Free Air Displacement: 4 CFM @ 60Hz, 96l/m @ 50Hz
- Intake Fittings: 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ACME
Pump Warranty Information
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (Mini Wax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Mini wax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).