Ju1ce Box Twist Top Rosin Press
The Ju1ceBox Tabletop Twist Style Rosin Press was specially designed for commercial purposes considering the vast demand of rosin or concentrates. The built-in temperature control allows each press to be adjusted between 160’F and 350’F with a built-in timer capable of 1-120 seconds. With hundreds of different techniques, one can find the perfect temperature and time for thousands of different strains to enhance the quality of rosin being produced. Temperature control is for an experienced user or connoisseur willing to go through trial and error. One can easily switch between low temperatures with a longer press or hotter presses with shorter times. This choice depends upon the strains and the quality of rosin desired. This press has passed the tests with efficient results, and it is an excellent option if one is interested in purchasing a commercially suitable rosin press.
- 110v Twist Top Rosin Press
- 2 3/8 x 3.5” plates
- Adjustable temperature from 0-450'F
- 2.5 tons of pressure
Following are some of the essential pointers we would like to share with our customers regarding the functioning of our product:
- Flower- We recommend pressing your flower into a 2” x 4” rosin bags and pre-pressing it with our large pre-press or by hand.
- Shake, kief and hash- we recommend filling our 2" x4” rosin bags with your material and using the large pre-press to condense inside the bag.
- Large press of 7-14 grams – We recommend using our three-piece pre-press and pressing your material into a puck no taller than half an inch.
- Leftovers or chips- Save the left-over chips and use them with our edible recipes. They can be preserved and stored for longer as well.
- We recommend mounting the unit to a work table or counter for maximum pressure.
Safety Information: Carefully read all warnings and instructions, and inspect the unit for damage prior to use. Do not use if the unit appears damaged, bent, warped, cracked, or otherwise unsafe for operation.
- Warning! Shock Hazard. Do not open or modify electrical equipment. No user serviceable parts.
- Warning! Crush/Pring Hazard. Keep hands clear of the pressing plates.
- Warning! Plates May be hot!
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews