Sasquash Half Squash Rosin Press
The Sasquash Half Squash 5 Ton Rosin Press delivers 10,000 lbs. of squishing power from the legendary company that brought the world the commercial scale Sasquash M1, Sasquash V2.0, and Sasquash 2.5 rosin presses.
The Sasquash Half Squash Rosin Press is a 5 ton heated rosin press with 10,000 lbs. of pure extracting power. Featuring two 2.5" x 3.5" 6061 aluminum platens and four 100 watt heaters, the Sasquash Half Squash can press up to 7 grams of high quality plant material at a time.
The Half Squash is the first of Sasquash’s rosin presses to include its innovative Drip Tech technology. This built-in feature lets you to lay the press on its side to increase rosin flow and minimize the chance of burnt rosin sitting on the plates for too long and ruining your final product.
When using high capacity and high pressure rosin presses such as the Half Squash, it can be challenging to determine what pump and air compressor you will need. Not so with the Half Squash. Unlike its commercial competitors, all Half Squash presses include a hand pump for true out-of-the-box plug-and-play operation - no additional pumps or noisy air compressors needed. To fine-tune your presses operation, check out the pressure gauge (optional, but useful).
The Sasquash Half Squash weighs only 34 lbs., is made in the United States. For commercial quality in the comfort of your own home, the Sasquash Half Squash is the press you need.
- The first & only Sasquash rosin press specifically designed for personal use
- Drip-tech technology that increases rosin flow dramatically
- Process up to 7 grams per press
- 5 TONS (10,000psi)
- 10,000lbs. of downward force
- 110V A/C at 5amp.
- 4 x 100watts Heaters. (400watts)
- "2.5 x 3.5" 6061 Aluminum blocks.
- Weights 34lbs.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 7"L x 13"H
- CE Certified Parts
- FDA Approved Coatings
- Limited Warranty
- Flush Face Quick Disconnect
- Small Hand Pump Included
Safety Information: Carefully read all warnings and instructions, and inspect the unit for damage prior to use. Do not use if the unit appears damaged, bent, warped, cracked, or otherwise unsafe for operation.
- Warning! Shock Hazard. Do not open or modify electrical equipment. No user serviceable parts.
- Warning! Crush/Pring Hazard. Keep hands clear of the pressing plates.
- Warning! Plates May be hot!
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews