The TRIMPRO ORIGINAL is an effective and very quiet leaf trimmer. It is used to remove excess leaves and twigs from different types of plants and flowers such as rosemary, oregano, basil, mint, lavender, coriander and parsley as well as in preparation for the extraction of essential oils and mixed flower clippings for potpourri.
Its tempered steel blade makes a clean cut without damaging the plant. The Trimpro Original is equipped with a leaf recovery system and can be quickly disassembled for easy transportation.
For trimming, take a branch of a freshly harvested plant in your hand and move it over the grate with a back-and-forth motion while rotating the plant at the same time.
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Mounted machine: 18.2″ x 18.2″ x 27.2″
Packaging: 21″ x 21″ x 12″
Approximated weight: 30 lbs.
Frame & grate material: Aluminum
Option 1: Silence large (STD): large slots only (7/16″)
Option 2: Silence Mixed: Small and large slots on the same grate (7/16″ et 1/4″)
Option 3: Original Large: Large slots only (7/16″)
Option 4: Original Mixed: Small and large slots on the same grate (7/16″ et 1/4″)
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous, BE AWARE!