1.5" Standard Closed Column Extractor 45-270g
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Do NOT use indoors!
Pictures may vary
Say goodbye to open blasting. For an optimal and safe extraction process, our Standard Closed Column Extractor allows for maximum solvent pressure, allowing the user to build up solvent pressure to their desire. Simply close the valve, pull a vacuum, and fill the extractor. Parts come neatly packaged and ready to assemble.
Key Features and Description:
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
- Dewaxing Spool Included for filter out and coagulating waxes and lipids.
- 1 x 8" x 8" Platinum Cured Silicone Non-Stick Pad
- 1 x 1.5" Tri-Clamp 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
- Spool Sizes Specifications:
- 1.5" x 6" = 45G
- 1.5" x 12" = 90G
- 1.5" x 18" = 135G
- 1.5" x 24" = 180G
- 1.5" x 36" = 270G
- 1 x 304 Stainless Steel Flare End Caps with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Miniature Ball Valves
- 1 x 1/4" Stainless Steel MNPT Drain Plug (if Dewaxer selected)
- 1 x 1.5" Standard Pressure Tri-Clamp Clamps
- 1 x 1.5" Tri-Clamp Quadpod
- 1 x Buna-N Tri-Clamp Gaskets (will be 2 in quantity if dewaxer selected)
- 1 x Buna-N 100 Mesh (150 Micron) Gasket
- Compound Gauge - Allows the User to see vacuum and pressure on the column when operating
- Shower Head - Top Cap has a round shower head on the bottom of it to allow for better dispersion of Solvent
- Sight Glass - 1/4" Inline Sight Glass Allows you to see the flow of butane in the Closed Column Extractor
***Note: Parts and components can be subject to substitutions. Any substituted parts will have the same function and will be of equal or greater value.***
***Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the biomass density, moisture content and column packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, heavily dried, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.***
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews