8.5lb Bi-Directional Flow True Dewax Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
This unit requires a chiller or circulation system.
8.5lb Icarus Bi-Directional Flow True Dewax Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty) The Icarus unit shares the same function of the standard Bi-directional extractors, but features rack mounting for ease of use. It is also the 1lb True Dewax unit.
By utilizing an input manifold for the solvent, the user is able to switch from bottom flood to a top input on the material column. This method ensures that all material has been saturated and rinsed of oils on the first run. The oil bearing solvent then dumps into a sleeved spool, where it is chilled with dry ice. Once the solvent has chilled, waxes and lipids will coagulate and fall out of the solution. The solution is then filtered and dumped into a collection base. The rack unit comes standard with a port for nitrogen assistance. The collection base is fully jacketed and vacuum insulated. This separated collection base features a bottom drain port, allowing the user to easily empty the vessel post extraction
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- BUNA-N gaskets
- 6”x 36” rack mounted material column
- 8"x36" Dewax vessel with filters and ball bearings
- Double jacketed collection base with drain port
- Milwaukee 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
- Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
- Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
- Polycarbonate sight glass on collection base
- High-pressure clamps
- 80-20 racking
- #100 LP Recovery tank
- Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
- Butane(Solvent) not included with systems
- Explorer: Our standard true dewax extractor model. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank.
- Professional: This model comes with a splatter platter collection base. This base has a removable bottom, making removal of extract easier. It also features a stainless steel LP tank and larger bore on valves and hoses. This makes the helps increase flow and decrease recovery times. The stainless LP, being both corrosion resistant and cleanable, keeps solvent from being contaminated.
Add On Items:
- Portable Butane (C4H10) Detector
- BVV Refrigerant Recovery Scale 150KG
- BVV Ignition Resistant Centrifugal Fan w/ Ducting
** Select freight options that apply.