BVV™ AFS Disposable Color Bleach Cartridge
AFS Filters are the first and only disposable color remediation filter cartridges for the botanical extraction industry. The Patent Pending design allows for an easy to use solution implemented into existing extraction systems; and is now available as a standard integration from many equipment manufacturers.
AFS Filters are a simple solution that allows for the use of prepackaged filters, which are available in different recipes depending on the application. With the integrated 2.5µm paper filter molded and sealed into the cup there is no media leak through. Pre-packed means there's no need to be an expert in remediation filter media and how to construct filters; as well as eliminates the messy process of building/packing filters yourself. Disposable offers no need for cleaning the filter housings afterwards and trying to un-clog stainless filter screens. Less R&D investment, less mess, and less down time allows for higher throughput and more profit. AFS Instruction Manual Download Here
The media contained in the BVV™ Color Bleach filter cartridge is a low pH Pure-Flo® Perform 6000 bentonite clay in a 10:1 ratio of BVV™ T-1 Activated Hardwood Carbon. Using only made in the USA materials that are FDA-GRAS and NSF certified. The results show are using the same material for each extraction. Butane only method vs. BVV™ color bleach (110g filled Cartridge).
- Light Filtration is the trimmed down version of the standard Medium filter. These are best suited for extractions using fresh high end input materials that only needs a light cleaning.
- Medium Filtration is our standard go-to filter. This is the most commonly used and sold filter. It's great for general filtration and lightening of extracted products.
- Heavy Filtration is packed with the highest amount of active extraction media. These filters are best suited for exceptionally dark extractions or for extractions with normal input materials where the desired outcome is closer to clear. Heavy filters offer the highest level of filtration.
- Life Span: 1 Time use, Good for 5-7 lbs. of dry material.
- Temperature Rating: -40°C-70°C
- Top Seal: Induction Sealed (No glue is used)
- Filter: Cellulose Paper
- Pressure Rating: Recommended 60psi, Paper will hold 80-90 psi Max.
- Media: Low pH bentonite clay in a 10:1 ratio of activated 100% hardwood carbon, USA Made Materials and Certificates of Analysis available.
- Shell Material: Polypropylene Excellent compatibility and Safe for chemicals in our industry (Butane, Propane, Ethanol).
- Pressure Method: Nitrogen Assist, unless you open blast CRC. Then you can assist with an air compressor.
- Media Fill Volume: 110g
- Recommend Minimum Biomass: 1lb (lesser biomass will see drastic yield losses).
Note: Please recycle your spent Cartridges. Yield losses under refinement are to be expected but overall potency will be retained and will proportionally increase.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I upgraded to this set up a few months ago and only run outdoor flower then decided to try indoor because the product was so good. Amazing results every time. Love it!!