Mini Extractor 45g Capacity
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only; to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
Pictures May Vary.
This is Best Value Vac MINI Extraction System. It is an excellent option for small personal runs or test runs and is the perfect size for a table top. Since it’s a smaller version of our standard top-fill closed loop extractor, it’s great for beginners while still maintaining all the bells and whistles.
How Does the 45G Mini Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor Work?
The top-fill closed loop extractor is the safest way to do hydrocarbon extraction. First, solvent washes through the material column and collects oils as it passes over the material. Then, the oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base. Once collected, the solvent in this passive unit is distilled and recovered using temperature manipulation. This is what leaves oils behind in the collection base.
- 1.5"x 6" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
- 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
- System Rated to 100PSI
- Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless SAE 37 Degree
- 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 4" diameter by 4" tall
- Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
- High Quality BUNA-N Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
- Designed to run a single can of solvent and reclaim it (350ml) Max FILL!!
- Construction: All major components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior
- 1 x High Pressure PTFE Braided Stainless Steel Hose (1/4" x 24")
- 1 x Standard Pressure Tri-Clamps
- 1 x Full set of BUNA-N gaskets (including the 100 Mesh(150 Micron) gasket for the material tube is included. Includes an extra set)
- 1 x Can Tap Tool
- 1 x 304 Stainless Recovery Tank
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x HVAC Hose
- Swagelok Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made Swagelok valves 316 Stainless Steel 3000PSI(1/4FNPTx1/4FNPT)
- High Pressure Clamps: Adds High Pressure Clamps to the entire system, but DOES NOT automatically upgrade the Ball Valve Clamp or Sight Glass Clamp. (The user will need to select these drop downs separately).
- PTFE Envelope + High Pressure Clamps: This Upgrade automatically Includes High Pressure Clamps with the PTFE Envelope Gaskets on the entire system, but DOES NOT automatically upgrade the Ball Valve Clamp or Sight Glass to PTFE/High Pressure Clamps. (The user will need to select these drop downs separately). This Upgrade also does not come with EXTRA PTFE Envelope gaskets or a PTFE Envelope Mesh filtration gasket (These do not exist). The User will still receive 2 BUNA-N Mesh filtration gaskets. (The user DOES NOT have to select the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade if they have chosen this upgrade)
- Tri-Clamp Ball Valve: As stated on the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade and the PTFE Envelope Upgrade the user will need to choose the corresponding Ball Valve +High Pressure Clamps or PTFE Envelope Upgrade if they have chosen one of the above upgrade options
- 1.5 Pipe Sight Glass: As stated on the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade and the PTFE Envelope Upgrade the user will need to choose the corresponding Sight Glass +High Pressure Clamps or PTFE Envelope Upgrade if they have chosen one of the above upgrade options.
- Quick Disconnects: Adds Parker Quick Disconnects to the system. What you will need to run your system a Vacuum Pump Solvent (Butane is the most popular type of solvent.)
NOTE: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED. PICTURES MAY VARY.
** DOWNLOAD User Manual (Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor) **