Premium Black Gold Vacuum Pump Oil - Just Better
Black Gold Vacuum Pump Oil is the gold standard in vacuum pump care. For use in any vacuum pump, Black Gold is extremely pure and non-detergent.
- Just Better Black Gold is hydro processed, meaning it goes through a series of catalytic steps rendering the oil extremely refined, more viscous, and more stable. The result is clear mineral oil which will alert you to contamination sooner as it becomes cloudy or milky. In extreme temperatures, the oil will be more resistant to contaminants.
- We recommend that the oil be changed after every evacuation for maximum performance and pump efficiency.
- The best test to see if your oil is contaminated is through a micron gauge. With a leak-free system, if your DV-22N micron gauge is still not reading a deep vacuum, the oil is too contaminated and should be changed. If the micron gauge pulls down to about 50 microns the oil is good.
- JB Black Gold ultra premium vacuum pump oil can be used in any vacuum pump to maintain and prolong the life of the pump.
- Net contents: 3.785 liters, 1 GAL (128 FL OZ). Instruction: drain immediately after evacuation while pump is warm. Slowly add oil to top of "oil level" line. If oil is too low, you will hear the exhaust baffle chatter. I oil level is too high, excess oil will be blown out of the exhaust.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Let your pumps live a longer life. Choose Black Bold, choose Le Dab.