Just Better - Deep Vacuum Pump (USA Made)
JB Industries’ PLANTINUM® series vacuum pump is the best pump in the industry. Designed for the serious air conditioning and refrigeration technician, the PLATINUM® vacuum pump features a gas ballast and blank off valve. American made and subjected to JB’s rigorous performance standards, the PLATINUM® series is the top of the line for both quality and durability. There is no better pump on the market. Because each PLATINUM® pump is made at our factory in Aurora, Illinois, quality and dependability are woven in with hard working American pride. Completely field repairable, our PLATINUM® series is designed to last.
- Power: 115V / 60 Hz USA plug
- Stage: 2 -Motor Size 1/2HP / 1725 RPM
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 25 Microns
- Oil Capacity: 25oz
- Free Air Displacement: 6 CFM Eliminator, 7 CFM or 10 CFM
- Intake Fittings: 1/4", 3/8"
- Lighter weight finned aluminum housing reduces heat during operation
- Well-protected drain valve sealed with O-ring to prevent leaks
- All metal construction including all brass fittings
- Completely field repairable
- UL Recognized
- Made in the USA
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the shatter vac vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
10 CFM 2 Stage