5LB Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
Pictures May Vary.
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades. The 5lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent. This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. TRS21 Active Closed Loop Recovery Kit.
- 1 x 12"x12" Tri-Clamp Welded Bottom Base
- 1 x Pre Assembled 12" hemispherical top-fill lid
- 2 x 4"x24" Material column
- 1 x #50 LP Carbon Recovery tank
- 2 x High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose (1) x[1/4" x 72"] (1) x[1/4" x 48"]
- 1 x Extra of each Buna-N gasket
- 1 x 150 micron or 100 micron screen gasket (depending on manufacturer's supply)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- (2) 4"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tubes
- 316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
- System Rated to 150PSI
- Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
- 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
- Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
- Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
- Dimensions (Inches):25" x 7.5' Diameter overall size
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
- Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1275 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior
Add On Items:
- BVV VE Series Vacuum Pump
- Portable Butane (C4H10) Detector
- BVV Refrigerant Recovery Scale 150KG
- BVV Ignition Resistant Centrifugal Fan w/ Ducting
IF YOU SELECT HIGH PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
- System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
- Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12x12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 12x12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed base has a 12”x12” fully jacketed base. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12x12 open spool
- Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #50 LP tank with either: #50 Stainless Steel LP or a #50 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
- Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” spools with their sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
- Ball Valve: Adds a 2" inline ball valve, clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with dewaxing columns
- Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 2" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
- Quick Disconnects: Replaces JIC fittings with a quick release option by either SSP or Parker.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews