8.5LB Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors. The 5lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent passes through the material column, stripping oils as it passes over the material. Oil and solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once finished stripping all the oil from the botanical material, the extractor can recovery the solvent and re-condense the solvent in the LP tank included in the closed loop system.
- 7.5 FEET HEIGHT
- 304SS Stainless Steel
- System Rated to 150PSI
- Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
- Construction: All components made of 304SS Stainless Steel.
- High Polish Interior
Standard Unit Includes:
- 12" x 48" Collection Base
- 12" hemispherical top fill lid with 2 x 2" borosilicate viewing ports
- High Pressure Clamps throughout system
- 1 x 6" x 36" Tri-clamp column
- 1 x 96" BVV 1/4" FJIC SS Hose
- 1 x 72" BVV 1/4" FJIC SS Hose
- 1 x 60" BVV 1/4" FJIC SS Hose
- 1 x 5' HVAC Hose
- 1 x #100 Carbon Steel
Note: Hose Barbs for jacketed base are not included.
Add On Items:
- Portable Butane Detector
- BVV Refrigerant Recovery Scale
- BVV Ignition Resistant Centrifugal Fan w/ Ducting
- System Valves: Upgrades our Standard (BVV Full Bore Valve) to High Quality valves such as USA Made SSP, USA Made Swagelok, or Ham-Let ball valves.
- The standard base is a 12x12 column stacked on a 12" welded bottom. The splatter platter upgrade replaces the 12" x 12" welded bottom with a 12” splatter platter and a 12” x 12” column.
- The jacketed base upgrade has a 12” x 12” column stacked on a 12" fully jacketed column and a 12" fully jacketed platter.
- Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #100 Carbon Steel LP tank with the #100 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coil.
- Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 6” x 36” column with its sleeved counterpart, the 6" x 36" Dewaxing column. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the plant material in the inner column which stops the waxes and lipids from liquefying and dropping in your collection base.
- Ball Valve: Adds a 2" Tri-clamp ball valve with high pressure clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with a dewaxing column.
- In-line Short Sight Glass: Adds a 2" in-line short sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.